Wednesday, December 26, 2007

wish...

"And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am"
- Iris, Goo Goo Dolls

That's pretty much all she has to say... then she looks up again to her li'l piece of the sky and sees a star blink... her gaze shifts to the crystal glass she holds as it catches the glint off the street light... she sees a bare tree under the light and a silent wish escapes her lips...

6 comments:

Sam said...

Amen.. :)

Anonymous said...

Wassup!
Another blog!

Dude, u have some 4-5 blogs already. How many do u update regularly ?

Pointblank said...

this is my first time here. There is smthg bout ur posts. smthg abstract... now i dont say i decipher everything tatz said here.. but i loved every bit of writing here. I'm just taking the liberty to blogroll u. hope u wouldn mind

harshad said...

:-D short and abstract..but say something!

ani said...

sam: :)

ankit: :D if u'd read u'd knoww!!! its this one n ani-da-dhaba.

pointblank: the pleasure is all mine n muchos gracias! :) please feel free to roam! :)

harshad: :))) 'something'

Anonymous said...

i love this song and absolutely feel the 'you bleed just to know you're alive' line. that was classic.